Why You Should Join AGLOCO . . ?
By: Michael H. Lewis
- You can make money safely, legitimately, and easily.
- It takes maybe three minutes to join.
- You don't have to enter any sensitive information to join.
- You don't have to buy anything to join.
- You don't have to buy anything ever once you are a member.
- It's easy to cancel if you don't want to be a member any more.
- You never have to read emails from people you don't know.
- You'll make the same amount of money even if you never click on anything.
- AGLOCO is the real deal, not some little scam. A good number of notable entrepreneurs are backing it. A Google search with keyword "agloco" will net you 1 million pages and counting.
- Very important: AGLOCO's business model has been tried before and proven to work. In fact, AGLOCO's predecessor paid out over $120 million to its members (this is what finally convinced me).
- You can dramatically increase your income by referring other people to AGLOCO, because...
- ...AGLOCO pays you a portion of the surf money earned by those you referred up to 5 levels below you. So...
- You can recruit your friends and all make money together when you help them get referrals. Thus,
- The sooner you sign up, the more folks will come to you for info and the more likely it is that you will be the original seed of a large referral network in your community.
- You'll never be asked to send emails to people you don't know.
- AGLOCO's revenue source is genuine: a Viewbar members use that shows targeted advertisements based on your surf history, with the money paid to advertise going back to the members. That's not magic; that's common sense.
- The Viewbar software you will download will not invade your privacy; it simply looks for keywords on the pages you view in order to show related ads.
- The Viewbar is maybe the size of your taskbar at the bottom of your screen - in other words, it's small and won't interfere with your browsing experience at all.
- In fact, AGLOCO has not one but three agreements every member must agree to. The bases are covered.
- AGLOCO has a CPO - Chief Privacy Officer - whose responsibility is to make sure your privacy is never violated. His name is Ray Everett-Church, and he has more experience protecting privacy than probably anyone else on the planet.
- AGLOCO doesn't play; anybody providing fake information, signing up twice, or otherwise trying to cheat the system will be detected by AGLOCO's anti-hacking instruments. This is an honest enterprise through and through.
- By signing up, you support the company that will change Internet advertising for the better.
- By signing up, you get to own a piece of the company that will change Internet advertising for the better. AGLOCO belongs to its members, which is to say that...
- ...you will own stock (more if you refer people) in a company that is likely to become huge and thus your stock will be worth something awesome when AGLOCO goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
- You will likely find that other AGLOCO members, especially now in the early stages of AGLOCO, are some of the Web's savviest users and developers, and you can learn a bunch from them.
- You get to be on the cutting edge of World Wide Webware development, which means that as AGLOCO grows, its members will benefit from...
- ...discounts when members buy from companies affiliated with AGLOCO;
- ...possible help with spyware/antivirus protection (remember, everyone from Fortune 500 companies to millions of users will all benefit from a better browsing experience);
- ...community forums where members can meet and discuss not just stuff, but ways and member-based projects to make AGLOCO better (it is our company).
- Our company is in good hands. AGLOCO pays 10% of its revenues to Infomediary Services Corporation (ISC), which is simply the management company that is responsible for managing AGLOCO. The other 90% of the revenue belongs to us. This 10% will attract the designing talent needed to make AGLOCO great. The corresponding 10% of AGLOCO's shares go to a foundation dedicated to providing every human being on Earth with Internet access.
- AGLOCO's management team will not get stock in AGLOCO. This ensures that those in positions of high responsibility don't hijack the company.
- Though circumstances will vary, you can get paid and earn shares no matter where on Earth you live.
- If you choose, you can donate your earnings and shares to the charity of your choice.
- If you get involved in referring more members, you might be able to quit your day job and actually spend time at home, with your family, on vacation, wherever - and still make money.
- If AGLOCO fails, you won't lose any money because you paid none in the first place.
- AGLOCO ain't gonna fail.The last time such an opportunity existed, people made over $120 million in under 2 years, when far less people had Internet access and conditions weren't yet right for such a company to go public. Now, with record spending on advertising and calls from all sides for less irrelevant advertising and a better business/customer connection, the world is more than ready for an Economic Network that gives back to its users.
be the part of Internet Revolution